Air Conditioning Repair, Air Conditioner Repair & A/C RepairSun City, AZ, Peoria, AZ, Glendale, AZ, Surprise, AZ & Sun City West, AZ
Problems with your air conditioning in Peoria, AZ and surrounding areas? Call Clear Air Conditioning & Heating at 623-516-8373 for prompt, expert repair of all makes, models, and ages of cooling equipment. Our licensed technicians provide both residential and commercial service, answering with convenient and swift scheduling. All projects are handled by factory authorized, consistently updated, and experienced specialists, who resolve the toughest challenges without delay or repeat visits. Our fleet of service vehicles are outfitted with smart technology, industry leading tools, and a full inventory of genuine replacement parts.
A/C Repairs From a Professional Team
Beginning with accurate analysis of the cooling system, we customize recommendations and target the most cost-effective course of action. While the quick repair of your air conditioner is a priority, we focus on efficient, reliable, and long-term operation. Everything from sound levels and cooling capacity to dehumidification and air quality are important to your satisfaction, and we refuse to disappoint.
The most frequently encountered Spring A/C problems:
- Dirty Air Filter: This is one of the leading causes for no-cool and poor air flow calls all year. Out of sight out of mind. So, it’s easy to forget. Each year, we go on service calls, and the cause is restricted air flow from an excessively dirty air filter. If you notice decreased air flow, or warmer than usual air, try replacing the air filter. If that doesn’t work, give us a call.
- Thermostat Issues: While we don’t get a lot of calls on this, we do find that most often the batteries need to be replaced. Older thermostats have batteries as a backup, and will need to be replaced yearly.
- Clogged drain line: Air conditioners pull moisture out of humid air while lowering the temperature. The moisture is typically drained out of your home through the condensate line. Algae can grow in these lines, clogging them up. This can lead to water damage in your home. We clear the drain lines as part of our spring air conditioning maintenance, or you could have it done separately.
- Dirty condenser coils: A dirty or restricted coil is inefficient, increasing electricity usage and reducing system cooling capacity. We wash, clean, and if needed, comb the condenser coil as part of the spring maintenance.
- Dirty evaporator coils: Periodically the coil needs to be cleaned, or dust and particle build up will restrict the coil’s heat transfer capabilities and reduce system air flow down the duct system. Dirty coils increase operating cost while simultaneously reducing home comfort.
Give our team a call for air conditioner repairs you can trust!
The team from Clear Air Conditioning & Heating is dedicated to a job done right, and we’re always here to protect your comfort. We remain on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, providing Emergency Service anywhere across Sun City, Peoria, Glendale, Sun City West & Surprise, AZ.
As a certified Trane Comfort Specialist Clear Air Conditioning & Heating is proud to meet the stringent standards set by Trane to qualify as a Comfort Specialist. We are committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and continuing education. Let us make you more comfortable!
Curt Wellendorf is recognized by the Mechanical Trade Contractors of Arizona as 2016’s MTCAZ Contractor Member of the Year in appreciation for his professional commitment to the Mechanical Trade Industry.
As a certified IQ Air® dealer Clear Air Conditioning & Heating provides medical-grade air purification for your home. We are dedicated to providing the best air cleaning products and support available today. Our products create healthy environments in homes, hospitals and laboratories around the world.